In the Trainer Account Settings you have the following 4 tabs
- Upload/Modify/Delete the trainer cover photo
- The about me section – where the trainer inputs its personal biography
- Specialisations – Select from a dropdown list all the specialisations. If you have a specialisation that is not on the list, please notify us by clicking here.
- Fit Express Certifications – Trainers Fit Express Certifications can be viewed here. These diplomas can only be Created/Modified by Fit Express.
- Trainer Certifications – this is where the trainer can upload all the Diplomas obtained throughout the career.
- Course title
- School name
- Graduation date
- Upload picture of Certificate
In this tab the trainer can view its current relations with studioslo. These are all the associations the trainer has with studios.
- The ID is the Studios unique ID (generated number)
- Studio Name
- Role – is the trainers role in this studio (can have multiple roles in a studio – trainer | receptionist | studio manager | studio owner)
- Status – is the status of the job (can be accepted or pending)
- Accepted at – is the date of association with the studio
- Working Status – is the “live” situation of the trainer (working or free – depending on the trainers schedule)
- CTA (Call to Action) – is where the working relation with this studio can be terminated
Looking for Job
By ticking this box the trainer notifies our network, that he is looking for a job. Our system will match them with studios looking for trainers.
Shows what type of account this trainer posesses – Fixed trainer (studio employed) | Mobile trainer (trainer on the move) | Hybrid trainer (fixed & mobile trainer)
This is the tab where the trainer can check its existing schedules in working studios or create a new training schedule.
By pressing the add schedule button a new window appears with the 4 necessary input steps to create a trainers schedule. The 4 steps are:
- Select Studio – the trainer selects the desired Studio (the trainer could be working in more studios at the same time)
- Select Date interval – the trainer selects intervals such as today | tomorrow | current week | next week | current month | next month | or custom dates
- Daily opening hours – the trainer inputs the time interval of work for each day of the week
- All day | Morning / Afternoon – there is a possibility to divide the day in two, if the trainer has a lunch break for example
- Days that are not worked can be checked as free
- Choose the room & machines – there might be more rooms and more machines in this studio, here the trainer has the ability to chose
In this tab the trainer can upload personal and work images and videos to his personal trainer profile. The trainer has the ability to upload a photo or video or embed a youtube video for example into his trainers account. There is also the possibility to create and organise all multimedia files in Albums.
These multimedia files are associated with the trainers account and not to the studios account. If the trainer leaves the studio these files are carried on with the account to the next working studio as well.